We will always do our best to fulfill your needs and meet your goals, but sometimes it is best to
have a few simple things written down so that we both know what is what, who should do what
and what happens if things go wrong. Part of a successful photo shoot is making sure everyone is on the same page. Please take a minute to review to ensure a smooth process throughout!
- When we confirm your photography date and time, we will give you a guaranteed one-hour arrival window. This is to allow for traffic, weather, etc.
- We will send you and your client (if we have their email address) a copy of our guide on how to prepare the home for photography along with your confirmation email.
- Room and angles shot will be at the discretion of the photographer. If you have specific rooms or details you want photographed, please indicate in the 'notes' section of the order form.
- We will always do our best to get the best shots of the property, but we are not responsible for unwanted furnishings or objects in photos.
- Photographers and measuring techs cannot move furniture, pick up or clean.
- In the case of inclement weather or other things beyond our control, we will reschedule the shoot as soon as possible and there will be no cancellation fee.
- For properties located outside of a 30-mile radius of zip code 55305, there will be a nominal mileage charge to cover fuel, car wear and tear and our time.
- Lastly, if your clients are still working on getting the property ready the day of the shoot we recommend rescheduling. It always takes much longer than anticipated and it's better to reschedule than to pay a cancellation fee!
- We want the home to look its best in the photographs, better photos lead to more listings. The number one problem we see is under estimating the time to get photo-ready. It pays to give your sellers enough time!
- You are responsible for ensuring your clients are photo-ready when we arrive.
- If upon arrival, you or the homeowner are still cleaning, staging or de-cluttering and you or the homeowner determines the home is not ready for photography, we will reschedule the shoot with a $50 rescheduling fee.
- If your clients are struggling to get ready, you can cancel the shoot up to 4 hours before the scheduled arrival time with no cancellation fee. If your clients need Staging help, why not order a Staging Consultation? This will provide them with a list of the top ten things they can do to get their home market ready and to get the best price.
- Make sure the lock box is installed prior to the shoot and note the location and code (if any) on the order form. We can also gain entrance using a garage door code. We have a Supra eKey for Supra lock boxes.
- Please let us know of any pets in the home and their location. Pets who are escape artists should be crated for their safety.
- Please consider the comfort and safety of the photographer and measuring techs. If we deem the condition of the home hazardous, we will cancel the shoot and charge a $50 cancellation fee. The property should comfortably warm in the winter or cooled in the summer.
- Please have the homeowners shovel the walks and porches in the winter for safety.
- If you want photos of the rear exterior in winter, please shovel a path for our photographer to the back of the property.